I have always been told that “ang dami kong kuda” (you talk too much) and that usually bleeds into the way that I write. Case in point, any blog post that I have. So I am extremely happy with myself whenever I end up writing a piece with brevity. I hope you guys like it. 🙂 ❤
Tonight I’m wearing the same outfit I wore the day you left.
I remember how you smelled of the night before, like cotton candy and horrible decisions. Remember how the sunrise hit your peaceful sleeping face. How being in your arms felt like home. How I woke you with a kiss and you responded with a faint smile asking me what time it was.
I remember how I wanted to turn our last few moments into infinity, but I only had five minutes left.
How does one condense years of emotion into 300 seconds?
300. I love you. I hate you. No, I love you.
245. You hurt me.
220. Please don’t go.
203. How could you do this to me?
187. I’m here, choose me.
154. I promise to be stronger this time.
100. Who do you think you are? How dare you leave?
45. I need you.
15. Kiss me, goddamit before I go crazy.
3. Love me. All I needed was for you to love me.
But I could never say these things out loud. I never had the courage to. I still don’t.